Accelerated Global Connections
Accelerated Global Connections,
Public Facebook Group, ONLINE EVENT, FB Group .
Thursday May 28th @ 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
About this Past Event
AGC provides the ultimate online networking experience utilizing a Facebook Group.
ATTEND FREE at this FB Link
- Watch a dynamic motivational speaker sharing their Ted Talks style presentation designed to leave you inspired with an educational take away.
- We finish the event up with interactive Questions & Answers from our speaker.
Why are you doing this to me? Cooking Our Pain Into Food for the Hungry
This Event's Motivational Speaker
Covid-19 has turned our whole world inside out in a way humanity has not seen for decades. Many of us have substantial anxiety as our physical and financial health are being threatened. We want a resolution to this situation and to be OUT of the pain. We may need to go the other direction, at least emotionally and spiritually, DOWN and THROUGH What are the opportunities for us individually and collectively right now? What does this moment in history mean for us practically, as we attempt to reassemble our work lives, our home lives and our 401ks?
ATTEND FREE at this FB Link Learning Objectives:
- Unveil the natural human tendency to want to jump out of the pain pot
- Consider when and how to stay in the pot of transformation
- Uncover practical ways to move down and in, not up and out when we are faced with emotional and spiritual pain
- Explore some incredible opportunities that are unfolding from the down and in perspective
Tom Esch has been having courageous conversations since 1969 when a wiffleball game ended badly in the backyard.
Esch has a proven track record as a keynote speaker. He has inspired more than 25,000 people with his unique and engaging messages related to communication, leadership and culture change. He is inspiring, enthusiastic, empathetic, challenging, engaging and funny.
He is willing to address challenging interpersonal and organizational situations. He will own his unconscious privileges and admit mistakes in communication, without getting stuck in a defensive posture. He has heart for people on the margins, including lonely leaders.
He has two masters degrees, one in Conflict Resolution and Organizational Change and the other in Theology from the University of Notre Dame. He is a former minister and has spent 20 years in the construction industry as a culture change consultant and salesman.
In the daytime he is President of Esch Consulting, LLC. At night he is Fr. Vito Sarducci, stand up comic.
ATTEND FREE at this FB Link
Would you like to be a Speaker at a Future Event?
Complete our Speaker Application
Learn about Sponsorship Opportunities
at upcoming events.