I have been in the mortgage business since 2003 while obtaining my Psychology degree from the University of Minnesota. I have held multiple positions in the mortgage industry over the years giving me a wide range of knowledge and experience to better serve those I work with throughout the home buying process. I have a true passion for educating and helping people, I truly value establishing relationships and trust so they feel safe, secure and cared for throughout the home buying/loan process and after.
Customer service is a way of life at Fairway. Fairway is dedicated to the highest level of service, demonstrated through consistent, informative communication with clients and their real estate partners. Our main priority is ensuring that the trust we are given is backed by accurate, on-time paperwork delivered with the best technology available. We strive to streamline the mortgage process for our clients and make it stress free for all parties involved.
- Real estate agents looking for a detail oriented Loan Officer
- CPA's/Financial Planners
- Family Law/Divorce attorneys
- Other business professionals
- Anyone thinking of buying a home, even if not ready just yet (in MN and WI)
- Anyone considering a refinance and wanting an honest assessment if it makes financial sense
- A first time home buyer needing down payment assistance
- Anyone interested in attending my free monthly first time home buyer seminar to learn about the process of buying their first home
- Someone looking to do a renovation loan (purchase or refinance)