Accelerated Global Connections
Submissions are reviewed by AGC staff and Education Committee members - application does not guarantee placement on a program. If you are confirmed as a speaker, you must be able to abide by the AGC Speaker Guidelines.
AGC Speaker Guidelines
- All presentations for AGC events should be Motivational, Educational, Inspirational.
- Presenters agree to promote the event to their personal network to help create an audience.
- Presentations should be 15 minutes in length.
- No commercialism. Speakers may not promote specific companies or products in their presentations.
- We will be promoting you on our website and communications leading up to your speaking event. You agree to provide AGC with your Professional Headshot and Written BIO.
- If the Presenter uses PowerPoint slides in their presentation, they must use our approved AGC branded slide backgrounds and should be submitted one month prior to the event date.
- Presenters agree to be 30 minutes early to the event and to stay for the entire event - approximately 2 hours.
- Presenters will be given a complimentary link to a professional video following their event that they can use.