Accelerated Global Connections
Submissions are reviewed by AGC staff and Education Committee members - application does not guarantee placement on a program. If you are confirmed as a speaker, you must be able to abide by the AGC Speaker Guidelines.
AGC Speaker Guidelines
- All presentations for AGC events should be Motivational, Educational, Inspirational.
- Presenters agree to promote the event to their personal network to help create an audience.
- Presentations should be 15 minutes in length.
- No commercialism. Speakers may not promote specific companies or products in their presentations.
- We will be promoting you on our website and communications leading up to your speaking event. You agree to provide AGC with your Professional Headshot and Written BIO.
- PowerPoint presentation slides must be used in your presentation and submitted one month prior to the event date. We will add them to our event deck on our branded AGC Template.
- Presenters agree to be 30 minutes early to the event and to stay for the entire event.
- Presenters will be given a complimentary Sponsor Table at the event to set up a trade show display that they can handout marketing materials from or sell goods.